WordStream is hiring a Marketing Specialist to join our fast-paced Engagement team. They’ll be responsible for the execution of programs designed to nurture leads within the WordStream database throughout the entire funnel– bringing prospects from high level initial whitepaper or webinar interactions to more targeted actions such as Trials, Demos and, ultimately closed deals. Our new Marketing Specialist will create and optimize automated email marketing programs that promote content, product features and WordStream webinars, using analysis of past results as a guide. If you want a role where you feel constantly challenged, excited, and hungry to make an impact, this is the opportunity for you!
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMB’s succeed and grow by helping SMB’s across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job...
- Participate in the planning process of nurturing programs including target audience definition, key message development, and goal setting
- In conjunction with marketing managers and other marketing leadership, map out intended nurture paths to identify the sequencing and delivery method of key messages by audience segment and stage in the full prospect journey
- Collaborate with marketing operations to design automated data flows and email campaigns using marketing automation tools
- Collaborate with sales and sales management to align marketing campaigns and messaging with outbound sales cadences
- Develop email campaigns contained within automated programs including copywriting and creative direction
- Conduct frequent reporting and evaluation across nurture programs to evaluate overall effectiveness toward goals, identify areas of opportunity, and optimize based on result
A little about you…
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing related discipline
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company with an inbound marketing focus and an inside sales model is preferred
- 3+ years of experience developing B2B marketing email programs
- Prior experience working with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Eloqua, or Pardot
- Prior experience developing B2B marketing email programs
- Ability to conceptualize and design complex data flows
- Strong attention to detail and a data-driven, analytical mindset
- Able to use standard Microsoft programs effectively
A little about our many benefits…
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country’s fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And we’re just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!