Marketing Salesforce Admin
As a Marketing Salesforce Administrator, you’ll be working extensively with our Marketing and Sales teams, and many other cross functional teams at the company, to establish and implement an overarching architecture that helps us meet our goals. You should be comfortable with assembling business requirements, documenting workflows, training individuals, navigating integrations, hands-on configuration and troubleshooting issues. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and enhance the system accordingly.
- Identify core operational issues and propose new work streams, application solutions and process improvements for Marketing
- Own Marketing CRM data stewardship, focus on database scalability, and short-term and long-term database optimizations and common standards
- Map hierarchies and territories in response to personnel changes. Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes
- Grant, remove and maintain user licenses
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for end users and management
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow
- Lead ongoing trainings alongside maintaining a documented Salesforce-specific knowledge base
- Lead and execute data migration efforts and participate in cross functional global data migration initiatives
- Identify and implement technology add-ons to facilitate improved conversions throughout the lead lifecycle
- Work closely with marketing automation team to continuously improve key integration points between the systems
- Oversee and partner with Marketing automation and operations teams to build consistent global data models, using best practices for attribution, account-based marketing and more
- BA/BS in computer science, marketing or business
- 3-5 years of Salesforce administration experience, certifications preferred
- Experience with marketing automation systems (Marketo preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code and/or integration with external systems
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, communication and analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of modern-day marketing practices and a passion for learning new technologies
- Driven toward process excellence
- Thrives in a global, cross-functional environment
- Command of analytical experimentation
- Spirit of continuous learning and optimization
- Bridge builder, team player and sales enabler
- Excellent understanding of analytics, data and attribution
- Experience using Agile methodologies to deliver on work
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have "that extra something" and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume!
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.