- BA/BS in computer science, marketing or business
- 3-5 years of Salesforce administration experience, certifications preferred
- Experience with marketing automation systems (Marketo preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code and/or integration with external systems
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, communication and analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of modern-day marketing practices and a passion for learning new technologies
- Driven toward process excellence
- Thrives in a global, cross-functional environment
- Command of analytical experimentation
- Spirit of continuous learning and optimization
- Bridge builder, team player and sales enabler
- Excellent understanding of analytics, data and attribution
- Experience using Agile methodologies to deliver on work
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have "that extra something" and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume!
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.