Marketing Programs Manager at Extension Engine, LLC
Would you make a snap decision to apply to a graduate degree program or purchase learning products for your employees? Probably not. Online learning offers a complex and unique buying process. That’s why we want you to use your creativity and digital marketing skills to help our portfolio of best-in-class clients unleash their growth potential. You’ll manage compelling marketing campaigns that promote the transformative power of online learning.
In this new role, you’ll also collaborate with our growing Marketing Services team to manage key internal operations. Through research, planning and a suite of marketing tools, you’ll track results in real time to see the critical impact of your work.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing Services and is based out of our Cambridge office.
What you'll do:
Demand Generation Strategy and Execution (work closely with team members to):
- Define the digital marketing measurement model (objectives, goals, KPIs, targets, segments) for the purposes of reporting and ongoing campaign tracking.
- Identify and document the necessary resources, budget and timeline to execute on marketing campaigns. Present, adjust and finalize strategic project plans.
- Actively plan and monitor ongoing marketing campaigns. Manage resource allocation and prioritization of deliverables and tasks against timelines and budget.
- Manage the ongoing project plan and communicate expectations updates and changes to our clients.
- Manage reports and dashboards that track budgets and measure success against campaign KPIs.
Internal Marketing Services Operations:
- Manage contractor hiring process, relationships and payment for web development, paid media and other outsourced marketing specialists.
- Identify and execute on areas of improvement for marketing program management and operations.
- Develop segmented email campaigns, targeted ad campaigns and multi-touch nurture programs aimed at target audiences to generate awareness and lead conversions.
Who you are:
- Strong collaborator and communicator capable of working closely with colleagues to achieve project objectives in an agile environment.
- Experience working with marketing teams to manage their contributions and diplomatically align their perspective and thinking to best serve project needs.
- Creative thinker who meets deadlines without sacrificing quality but also knows when to consider adjusting and realigning project plans to achieve success.
- Marketing automation skills and acumen and the desire to learn more.
- Experience working with creative teams to manage the development of content/creative marketing assets.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or the desire to learn.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of marketing program management experience in B2B, B2C or both.
What we offer:
- At Extension Engine, we're a mission driven company and our guiding principle is to “Do the Right Thing.” This means for our clients and our team members.
- Our connections---our relationships---are our most valuable assets and at Extension Engine, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with a group of curious, humble, transparent, and quirky people who are laser focus on outcomes.
- At the end of the day, we know that people don’t live to work, they work to live. That’s why we support each other’s personal priorities. Our current team members are mom and dads, woodworkers, apple sauce canners, marathon runners, international trekkers, and accomplished musicians---just to name a few. =
- We offer a competitive salary, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k with a generous match, gym cost sharing, and flexible paid time off.
- We have a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other’s unique perspectives, backgrounds, and abilities. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Who we are:
Extension Engine is a services firm that helps higher education institutions, nonprofit organizations, and learning businesses create Custom Learning Experiences — online learning as unique as their vision and brand. We deliver by working closely with our clients to imagine the best solutions for their learners and business. We urge our clients to rethink every aspect of the learning landscape in order to help them design a unique vision. We then build innovative educational solutions to meet their vision while being agnostic about technology. We help our clients grow by building internal knowledge and capacity — through launching the program, co-operating, and then transferring — thereby enabling them to expand on what we’ve created together, with or without us.