Marketing Operations Specialist at 2U, Inc. (Cambridge, MA)
edX seeks a Marketing Operations Specialist who will be responsible for working with edX’s in-house lead gen team to develop, execute, manage, and report on marketing programs using HubSpot’s Sales and Marketing CRM platforms. This role offers an exciting growth opportunity within the broader marketing organization.
- Working with in-house lead gen, content marketing, and product marketing teams to implement lead nurturing and demand generation campaigns utilizing HubSpot's automation software (includes building landing pages, thank you pages, emails, etc)
- Developing, implementing, and managing a centralized HubSpot CRM framework that supports our organization’s evolving adoption of the platform. (Includes documentation, support processes, user role management, etc)
- Building and testing segmented lists and complex workflows based on audience behaviors like offers downloaded, site pages visited, and emails opened
- Understanding the entire buyer's journey from awareness, consideration, and decision stages to implement lead nurturing campaigns that move leads down the sales funnel
- Building monthly and quarterly HubSpot campaign reports for further strategic analysis
- Supporting marketing efforts to drive traffic to website, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers
- Setting up A/B tests to effectively improve conversion rate optimization
- Knowledge of field mappings within HubSpot connect with an emphasis on Salesforce reporting
- 2-3 years of experience using HubSpot’s marketing and sales CRM platform, with the ability to demonstrate knowledge in building robust automated workflows and reports.
- 2+ years experience using Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Data Studio) within a business capacity
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- Keen eye for detail
Plusses (but not required)
- Experience with HubSpot CMS management
- Experience with Zapier automation workflows
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Basic CSS knowledge
Why you’ll like it here:
- We’re on a mission to unlock our learners' potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive world.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That said, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together more than 38 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.
Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.