Marketing Operations Specialist (HubSpot CRM) at edX
edX seeks a Marketing Operations Specialist who will be responsible for working with edX’s in-house lead gen team to develop, execute, manage, and report on marketing programs using HubSpot’s Sales and Marketing CRM platforms. This role will be the first of its kind within the team; it offers an exciting growth opportunity within the broader marketing organization.
The Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for:
- Working with in-house lead gen, content marketing, and product marketing teams to implement lead nurturing and demand generation campaigns utilizing HubSpot's automation software (includes building landing pages, thank you pages, emails, etc)
- Developing, implementing, and managing a centralized HubSpot CRM framework that supports our organization’s evolving adoption of the platform. (Includes documentation, support processes, user role management, etc)
- Building and testing segmented lists and complex workflows based on audience behaviors like offers downloaded, site pages visited, and emails opened
- Understanding the entire buyer's journey from awareness, consideration, and decision stages to implement lead nurturing campaigns that move leads down the sales funnel
- Building monthly and quarterly HubSpot campaign reports for further strategic analysis
- Supporting marketing efforts to drive traffic to website, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers
- Setting up A/B tests to effectively improve conversion rate optimization
- Setting up field mappings within HubSpot connect
- 2-3 years of experience using HubSpot’s marketing and sales CRM platform, with the ability to demonstrate knowledge in building robust automated workflows and reports.
- 2+ years experience using Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Data Studio) within a business capacity
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- Keen eye for detail
Ideal Candidates Also Will Have:
- Experience with HubSpot CMS management
- Experience with Zapier automation workflows
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Basic CSS knowledge
Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.