- You’ll leverage your analytical thinking skills to contribute to Kyruus’ success by conducting complex analyses; converting findings into actionable insights; and enabling data-driven marketing and business decisions.
- You’ll maintain up-to-date marketing metrics and implement repeatable reporting processes to streamline data analysis.
- You’ll partner with sales and marketing on lead gen-related workflows; CRM integration trouble-shooting; and workflow improvements.
- You’ll use data to bring process and strategy recommendations to the table that drive commercial effectiveness and efficiency.
- You’ll have a go-getter attitude and continuously look for opportunities to enhance our programs, processes, integrations, and technology stack.
- You’ll demonstrate dedication to ensuring our website is up-to-date and polished.
- You’ll show excellent attention to detail and commitment to accuracy across your areas of responsibility.
- You’ll both maintain existing marketing reports effectively and build on them with your own new analyses.
- You’ll produce a variety of reports on marketing KPIs, including high-quality, accurate executive and board-facing analyses and slides.
- You’ll serve as an internal expert on the technical aspects of key marketing technology systems (e.g., HubSpot, SFDC, ABM).
- You’ll assess email and campaign performance, run A/B tests, and disseminate takeaways and best practices to the marketing team.
- You’ll continuously monitor and optimize Kyruus.com webpages and landing pages.
- You’ll collaborate with BDRs, Events, Product Marketing, Sales, and Sales Operations to manage leads and continually improve cross-team operations.
- You’ll report to the Director, Demand Generation in the Demand Generation department within the Marketing division of the Company.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll leverage your 2+ years of marketing operations/analytics experience to help Kyruus optimize marketing operations and reporting.
- You’ll demonstrate outstanding analytical skills in your daily work and in reports, dashboards, and presentations you prepare for a variety of audiences.
- You’ll serve as a valued partner to Sales Ops in ongoing marketing-sales CRM workflow design and trouble-shooting, as well as special projects.
- You’ll utilize your proficiency with Hubspot and Salesforce to optimize our integration and workflows to improve hand-offs and lead gen effectiveness.
- You’ll monitor data quality in HubSpot and resolve issues proactively.
- You’ll partner with marketing colleagues on campaign design, development, and execution; email list management; and lead nurturing.
- You’ll build on your reputation as an agile self-starter who has strong communications skills and a commitment to improving processes.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You design and implement efficient processes that enable Kyruus to follow best practices, adhere to compliance standards, and report on KPIs in a repeatable way.
- You continuously improve Kyruus’ ability to track leads through the funnel; assess marketing’s contribution to the pipeline; and optimize marketing ROI with insightful and accurate analytics.
- You effectively manage multiple responsibilities and priorities.
- You show a love of the science behind marketing. You take an analytical approach to everything you do. You thrive on helping others obtain valuable insights from data.
- You play an integral role in enabling greater automation around marketing analytics.
- You have a track record of successfully improving marketing efficiency and results.
- You are tech-savvy and leverage your experience using marketing technologies like Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc. to champion best practices.
- You are not just a problem solver, but also a problem finder. You’re proactive about identifying inefficiencies and providing solutions that solve business challenges.
- You’re flexible and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, “get stuff done” attitude.
- You’re a reliable and trusted partner and Hubspot expert within and beyond the marketing team.
- Kyruuvians in the Marketing Operations Analyst role can move in a linear career path within Demand Gen. to Marketing Operations Manager or potentially move into a different role within the marketing team.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.