Privitar is looking for a driven, sales orientated Marketing Manager the US. Reporting to the VP of Demand Generation, this individual will join a high-performing, dynamic team responsible for developing marketing strategy to drive growth across the region.
You will work closely with team members across the company including marketing, sales, channel and customer success, and will be responsible for the strategy, implementation, and execution of program and territory marketing campaigns.
Privitar is a rapidly growing Data Privacy Enterprise Software company based in London, building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. We work with large organizations worldwide in financial services, telecommunications, pharma, and government, enabling them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy and security.
Backed by world-leading venture capital funds who’ve invested in companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Atlassian and Spotify, we have just completed a $40 million Series B funding round, and are in a phase of hyper growth.
Privitar is pioneering the new enterprise software category of Privacy Engineering to serve this emerging business need and address a social issue of growing importance. Our technology enables organizations to safely analyze and mine sensitive datasets while protecting an individual’s privacy.
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns to acquire or expand penetration into target accounts (emails; webinars; direct mail, content syndication, regional events).
- Drive territory strategies in partnership with field sales teams and SDRs designed to drive qualified leads, conversions to opportunities and pipeline.
- Work with the product marketing team to deliver custom messaging, assets and campaign deliverables as needed to support marketing programs.
- Drive close alignment and collaboration with the broader marketing team to incorporate content, SEO, PPC, social, web, and events into cohesive integrated campaigns.
- Forge strong communications with sales, SDRs and customer success teams to improve conversion metrics across the funnel.
- Deliver detailed reporting and metrics on activity results, campaign effectiveness, and ROI. Using data to make real-time adjustments and proactively identify trends and opportunities.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, results driven environments.
- Minimum 5 years of B2B marketing or events experience, preferably in a tech or high growth business.
- Have a no lead left behind mentality.
- Objectives-driven, with commitment to deliver against pipeline targets.
- Proven success in building impactful integrated marketing programs driving awareness and demand.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; English at native-speaker level.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use data to make decisions.
- Bachelor or Master level degree in marketing, communications or business administration.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
Privitar does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates or approved agencies with written agreements in place and instructed on specified roles.
Unsolicited CVs received from any agency not engaged as outlined above will be considered a "free gift", and there will be no fees due should we choose to contact the candidate directly. Receipt of unsolicited CVs will in no way establish any prior claim to the candidate should they also be submitted by another agency. We consider this type of activity an attempt to lay claim to a given candidate and therefore entirely inappropriate. Any submission of unsolicited CVs to us will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms.
We only engage with agencies who are respectful of candidates, businesses and other agencies. We abide by our agreements with them and maintain genuine, straight-forward and lasting relationships which generate the highest calibre candidates for our business.
Read Full Job Description