Forward Financing is the fastest-growing Fintech company in Massachusetts, as recognized by Inc. Magazine, Boston Business Journal, and Deloitte. Our mission is to be the leading provider of alternative financing solutions to under-served small businesses. We accomplish this by investing in our people, our technology, and our customer experience – with everyone’s long-term success in mind. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and driven marketer to join our fast-growing team in Boston!
The Marketing Manager will report directly to the VP / Head of Marketing and will own Customer Experience for the company. Working in close collaboration with Sales, the Marketing Manager will: identify and prioritize opportunities for improving that customer experience; create and maintain a roadmap for launching campaigns and implementing engagement tactics; implement and execute these plans while continuously testing, iterating, and measuring to determine how well we are moving the needle.
In this role you will:
- Conceive, implement, and optimize multiple types of campaigns including Email Marketing, In-Product Messaging, Marketing Automation, and others.
- Develop a program to measure customer satisfaction and listen to the Voice of the Customer
- Adopt a Customer mindset in the process of continuously improving every touchpoint in the customer journey
- Conceive, implement and optimize lead nurture campaigns for prospects
- Leverage the HubSpot and Salesforce platforms for marketing automation
- Ensure that the delivery of these campaigns is of the highest quality
- Conduct A/B tests in order to continuously improve and optimize our marketing and messages
- Face unique challenges every day
- Participate in the rapid growth of a leading (and profitable) fintech company
- Be one of the first several marketing hires and grow along with that team
- Passionate: High energy. “Can-do-attitude”. Enthusiastic. Optimistic, open, and objective toward others
- Coachable: Open to feedback and continual professional improvement. Flexible and adaptable
- High Standards: Quality orientation. Follow through on commitments. A Doer who gets things done
- Efficient: Producing significant output with minimal wasted effort, organized planning and prioritization
- Proactive: Self-starter, continually seeks additional responsibilities. willingness to go the distance to get something done, including working long hours at times if needed
- Collaborative: Strong “people orientation”. Can disagree without being abrasive or intimidating. Team player
- Emotional Intelligence: high degree of self-awareness. Handles interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically. Exercises good judgement while under pressure
- Communicator: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative and possesses an openness to people and a willingness to hear what others are saying.
- Structured, Analytical Thinking: Takes a logical and regimented approach to problem solving, communicating, and getting things done.
- Technically Proficient: Understands marketing technology tools, and how to implement, operate, troubleshoot, and optimize them
- Bachelor's degree. MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience
- Work experience leading marketing efforts at a top-tier, digital marketing driven company
Forward Financing is a Boston-based financial technology company that provides fast, flexible, and reliable capital to small businesses nationwide. By combining proprietary technology with our team of small business financing experts, we deliver same-day funding with the speed and simplicity business owners need to succeed and grow.
Since 2012, we have provided over $750 million in financing to more than 20,000 small businesses. Since 2017, Forward Financing has been named by Inc. Magazine and the Boston Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts.
We are a diverse and driven group of over 100 people, located in the heart of Boston’s Financial District. Our employees come to work knowing they are helping thousands of small businesses while advancing their own careers. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, learn more at www.forwardfinancing.com
At Forward Financing, we believe that if our company succeeds, all of our employees succeed too. We offer a competitive compensation package for highly qualified candidates that are extremely motivated, have a positive attitude, and are able to ramp up quickly. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and commuter benefits along with gym reimbursement, 401K, paid volunteering days and a matching gift program. We work in an open environment with a start-up vibe, conveniently located just steps away from South Station. You will have the opportunity to work with people that enjoy a fun, social office culture.
CCPA Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants