Marketing Manager at MineralTree
Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join a growth company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
As a Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to drive various key marketing functions for the company which will include event management, social channels and customer marketing.
- Identify and manage the event marketing programs to achieve our lead and revenue goals
- Drive engagement and brand awareness through the management of our social channels
- Partner with Customer Success to drive customer marketing initiatives forward
- Assist with the PR/communications strategy and execution
- Support the content strategy by creating collateral, such as blog posts, email, datasheets, case studies and more
- Support the team with gathering and analyzing data on marketing efforts to include, email marketing, events, social media, website, etc.
- A passion for writing and the ability to assist with producing blog posts, case studies, etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with WordPress a plus
- Social media marketing experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blog posts, etc.
- Experience with trade shows and events, including logistics and messaging
- Salesforce.com and Pardot experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes, unlimited) vacation time!