Marketing Manager at NeighborSchools
Build Something that Matters
As a Marketer at NeighborSchools you will lead our efforts to introduce NeighborSchools to every childcare expert and parent in America and drive leads on both sides of the marketplace, balancing competing demands for short- and long-term growth.
As Marketing Manager you will:
1. Work with co-founders on vision, growth strategies, and the NeighborSchools brand.
2. Ideate, prioritize, implement, and measure campaigns to drive leads across various channels.
3. Work directly with engineering on growth efforts.
We value team members who:
- share our passion for solving the child care crisis
- are humble, collaborative, and know that the best ideas can come from anywhere within or without the organization.
- know how to work within constraints, can prioritize their own time, know the difference between excellent and perfect, and know when to ship it.
- understand cutting edge tactics and best-practices in B2C and D2C marketing
- 2+ years experience marketing a brand / company we admire
- A portfolio of work and accomplishments that complements the NeighborSchools ethos
- A track record of working hard, making an impact, and having fun along the way
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Medical, dental & vision
- Mentorship & professional development opportunities
- Supportive leadership & phenomenal teammates
- Choice of laptop and workstation
- Flexible time off