Marketing Manager at Vestmark, Inc.
Vestmark is seeking a motivated, energetic, and detail-oriented marketing professional to help us build and execute our marketing initiatives, maintain our public facing channels, and help us grow our brand! In this role, you will use your passion for marketing campaign management and development, event management, e-mail marketing, social media, and data analytics to help our team generate great results from our marketing campaigns and understand our sources of success. You will also use your strong communication skills to curate exciting content that clearly articulates our value proposition and drives our ability to deliver marketing qualified leads to sales. And finally, you will join a collaborative team of highly motivated marketing professionals, eager to take us to a new level of brand awareness and growth.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of marketing experience and be comfortable managing the nuances of digital marketing platforms to drive results.
- Manage marketing activities primarily for Adhesion Wealth, our fully-owned outsourcing solution for the RIA marketplace.
- Work with the marketing design team, product marketing, and other stakeholders to deliver compelling marketing campaigns and other marketing communications, both internally and externally. Campaign assets to be developed will include:
- Email and Direct Mail
- Web and Print Advertising
- Landing Pages, Ebooks, White Papers, Presentations
- Conferences, Trade shows, partner events, and other events
- Campaign recipient lists
- Oversee the Adhesion website
- Keep content fresh and updated
- Monitor page errors, strategize, and implement new ways to improve our search rankings with content
- Work with VP of Marketing and team to maintain and grow web presence. Update according to campaigns, product features, blogs, etc.
- Develop and implement a plan to gain traction using paid search and social channels (Google ads LinkedIn).
- Work with VP of Marketing to develop and implement prospect journeys that lead to steady inbound conversion activity
- Understand key-words driving Adhesion’s organic search volume
- Develop and maintain Adhesion’s digital assets in Pardot, analyze success drivers and augment to drive better results, and capture new prospects
- Evangelize Adhesion across our social media platforms, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Monitor competitors. Share competitive analysis with the wider team and brainstorm how Vestmark can position against competitors using social media and content
- Work with VP of Marketing and team to understand conversion ratios and strategize new ways to reach target roles and segments
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms preferably Pardot or Marketo and SalesForce
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Basic understanding of search engine optimization, Google Analytics, social media platforms, Google Ads a plus
- Comfortable managing the nuances of digital marketing platforms to drive results
- Experience and comfort collaborating with cross-functional internal stakeholders
- Experience in RIA marketplace preferred
- Team player that exhibits Vestmark’s core values:
- We Before Me
- Positive Energy
- Knowledge Explorer
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Motivated self-starter
- Open mindedness and flexibility
- Bachelor’s degree required