Marketing Manager, Performance Running & Kids (Remote) at ASICS Digital (Greater Boston Area, MA)
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:11 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, December 4, 2021
Are you a marketer who wants to help drive marketing and brand transformation for one of the largest sportswear companies in the world? Our Global Marketing team is changing how ASICS develops relationships with our consumers - more personal and more data-driven - to grow our digital and retail channels globally.
This position will support the development of consumer-first, omnichannel campaigns for seasonal product stories, product launches and key global events. This individual’s focus will be helping to build marketing strategies for e-commerce, retail, CRM, paid media, social media and mobile apps, all while integrating realtime campaign performance and data. This role will primarily focus on ASICS’s Performance Run category.
The ASICS Category & Digital Marketing team is a global division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build global campaigns and digital experiences to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the launch of global seasonal and product campaigns, continued development of mobile-fitness activations, global e-commerce experiences and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop and maintain seasonal marketing plans that align with key initiatives of the Performance
Running category, with a strong focus on digital channels and activations
• Partner closely with relevant Product Line & Merchandising Managers to ensure that marketing campaigns reflect seasonal product technology, stories and features that serve key consumer needs
• Help develop and execute seasonal campaign roadmaps and calendars
• Present marketing plans and reports to stakeholders across the ASICS organization
• Brief and support the development process for global sell-in and sell-through materials for key seasonal Performance Running product stories, which will be used for digital channels, go-to-market meetings and tradeshows
• Manage cross-functional relationships to develop strategic channel plans that drive brand awareness, preference, consideration and loyalty
• Work directly with agencies and internal creative teams
• Partner with Sports Marketing teams on integrating ASICS sponsored athletes into key product campaigns
• Report on campaign performance across all marketing channels and KPIs
• Proactively share learnings with relevant stakeholders for continued improvement
• This candidate will be able to work fast, manage multiple priorities, demonstrate strong judgement and attention to detail, take ownership and be a team player with the ability to work with multiple colleagues globally
• This candidate should be self-motivated, creative and customer-obsessed
What You’ve Done:
• 7+ years of brand marketing experience, with a strong focus on digital
• Understanding of digital channels and marketing best practices
• Understanding of seasonal campaign planning and development
• Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders of varying seniority and backgrounds
• Strong analytical skills, preferably experience with Google Analytics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills across different cultures and digital literacy
• Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Passion for running and/or running category experience a huge plus
• Bachelor's degree required
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyone’s input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-You’ll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we don’t just accept diversity— we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description