Marketing Manager - North America
Greater Boston Area
Privitar is a rapidly growing VC-backed company headquartered in London, with offices in Boston, New York, Paris & Singapore, and is building software to enable the safe and ethical use of data for analytics and machine learning.
We work with organizations worldwide across multiple industries, including financial services, telecommunications, pharma and government. We enable them to get the most out of data while reducing privacy risk.
Due to strong demand we are scaling internationally, and have a particular focus on US expansion. We are looking for an energetic and passionate Marketing Manager to join the Demand Generation team in the US. The role will be responsible for the delivery of marketing programs in North America, with a particular focus on events.
At Privitar we pride ourselves on pushing boundaries and not only delivering events with flawless execution but ensuring they provide attendees with an experience that stands out from the crowd. You will work with the great team we have built around marketing, sales and product and have the opportunity to help build our brand in the US and significantly impact the next phase of our rapid growth. This role reports into the VP of Demand Generation andis based in Boston.
- Develop, deliver & execute the North American events marketing strategy, in line with event branding guidelines, to meet agreed pipeline targets and deliver on growth expectations
- Drive and support all NA communications around events. This will include executing multi-channel campaigns and partnering closely with local sales team with the aim of growing delegate attendance at your events, and ensuring effective follow up.
- Responsible for Privitar’s presence at third party events across North America; creating engaging collateral to support exhibitor, sponsor and delegate engagement; ensuring lead follow up mechanisms in place; analyse results to inform future sponsorship strategy
- Work closely with wider marketing team to localize and operationalize global lead generation campaigns with flawless execution
- Work with local sales team to identify and execute targeted demand generation activities to support revenue targets
- Establish KPIs for your programs while continuously tracking performance with post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrable marketing and event experience in a B2B technology company, ideally 5 years +
- An extensive portfolio that demonstrates the delivery of a wide range of high-quality events of varying scope and scale
- Proven track record of driving leads from trade events and producing stand-out exhibition stand materials, messaging and content.
- Hands-on experience using Marketing automation tools (i.e. Hubspot/ Marketo) and Sales CRM systems (i.e Salesforce) to execute, track and manage campaigns.
- Experience of delivering several projects simultaneously, on time and on budget.
- Self-starting with exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the confidence and ability to liaise and negotiate at a senior level.
Privitar does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates or approved agencies with written agreements in place and instructed on specified roles.
Unsolicited CVs received from any agency not engaged as outlined above will be considered a "free gift", and there will be no fees due should we choose to contact the candidate directly. Receipt of unsolicited CVs will in no way establish any prior claim to the candidate should they also be submitted by another agency. We consider this type of activity an attempt to lay claim to a given candidate and therefore entirely inappropriate. Any submission of unsolicited CVs to us will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms.
We only engage with agencies who are respectful of candidates, businesses and other agencies. We abide by our agreements with them and maintain genuine, straight-forward and lasting relationships which generate the highest calibre candidates for our business.
Read Full Job Description