Marketing Manager - Growth Hacker
Apply to Gant Redmon at [email protected]
Exec summary: Growing cloud enablement company in the heart of downtown Boston in the fun fast paced Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) at 50 Milk St. in search of technically savvy marketing guru. Experience with SEO/SEM, demand gen, and events necessary. Technical acumen and experience with Salesforce, Wordpress, Intercom, Google Adwords and other marketing platforms a huge plus.
The Rest of the Story: Cloud FastPath, created by Tervela, powers the world’s largest migration projects. We’ve moved millions of people and petabytes of content into platforms like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Office 365, and many others. Cloud FastPath is SaaS for migrating large amounts of content and users into and between content collaboration platforms. Customers include the BBC, Fox Entertainment Group, Intuit, and many more.
We're looking for a motivated individual to lead the marketing team at Cloud FastPath. We have hundreds of customers ranging from small businesses to the largest organizations in the world. Your job as the Marketing Manager will be to grow the pipeline through proven and new channels, work directly with world-renowned companies like Microsoft, Google, and Box, manage sales and marketing ops, and much more.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing the awareness of Cloud FastPath within target enterprises, services providers, as well as our partners themselves. We are looking for someone who can grow the funnel, create and execute a content strategy, work with our technology partners on co-marketing, work with analysts and influencers, manage multiple paid and organic channels, nurture existing customers, and work with the sales and product team to create content for all stages of the funnel.
- Create thoroughly planned and executed campaigns targeting enterprise buyers
- Maintain and progress Cloud FastPath messaging and web presence
- Strategically plan, test, implement and optimize online marketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities for continued organic traffic growth
- Manage established SEM programs and ensure returns
- Work with business development internally and our partners to create awareness in those organizations (Google, Microsoft, Box, Dropbox, and more)
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the sales and marketing funnel, include analytics and some admin tasks
- Manage and grow Cloud FastPath events and field marketing
- Work with analysts and influencers to ensure Cloud FastPath is well positioned
- Manage the content pipeline
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years equivalent work experience. Excellent opportunity to move into a management role.
- Experience creating and executing demand generation programs, conceiving and delivering digital campaigns and implementing automated marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage the funnel “stack” with Salesforce, SendGrid, Intercom, WordPress, (HTML/CSS experience a plus), and other marketing and sales tools
- Proven success in demand generation, marketing automation and SEO tools in order to generate traffic, convert into leads, and help the sales team win customers
- Able to use analytics to prove a given strategy and effectively communicate the results
- Ability to wear many hats and work out of your comfort zone
- Have strong coordination and project management skills to handle complex projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills