At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in over 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger. We are seeking a highly-motivated, organized, and resourceful individual to join our team.
As the Marketing Intern, you will assist with various assigned tasks as well as take ownership of smaller projects. This is a data-heavy role, so if you’re someone who’s looking to approach marketing with data-driven decisions and a strong focus on analytics, this would be a great role for you. You’ll get to work with marketing automation platforms, assist with email marketing, help run webinars, and perform other digital campaign legwork. Through it all, you’ll gain first-hand, real-world experience with many different facets of marketing and demand generation.
*This internship is a January Start*
In this role, you will be:
- Working with highly-technical marketing automation systems
- Assisting with email marketing
- Helping run webinars and other digital events
- Performing other digital marketing campaign legwork
What we look for:
- Must be college Junior or Senior
- A strong approach to parsing, understanding, and interpreting data
- Prior knowledge of marketing automation platforms is not a requirement, but a strong competency in Microsoft Excel is a prerequisite
- Prior experience with digital analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, is helpful
- Strong attention to detail
- Methodical problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description