The Event Specialist is responsible for event management and logistics, including tradeshow, conferences, and Everbridge branded events. These responsibilities will be used for small to large expos, sponsor management, roadshows, field events, brand events and other regional event types designed to build brand awareness and create and accelerate sales opportunities for Everbridge.
What you'll do:
- Manage logistics and budgets for events
- Assist in the development of Everbridge’s corporate event strategy and goals, working closely with the field marketing and event teams
- Serve as the primary lead for events you are managing
- Plan, manage and execute event plans, schedules, budgets, and logistics for assigned events
- Work with demand generation team to Manage all internal and external communication around events assigned keeping internal teams and sales up to date with plans and expectations onsite, and helping elevate the pre, during and post-show engagement
- Help evaluate and measure event success, providing detailed post-event reports with recommendations for adjustments and ideas
What you'll bring:
- Entry Level – 1-2 yrs.
- Experience in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment where multi-tasking is key
- Ability to focus and produce high volumes of work in a dispersed team environment with a high level of accountability
- You are a Do'er, solution-centric and a fearless collaborator who maintains focus on the big picture
- Ability to extract meaningful data from multiple sources like Salesforce, Expensify, Marketo and more to provide a post-show ROI report
- A star team player: willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in even if it's not technically in your job description
- Not afraid to pack a bag at a moment's notice. (some travel will be required)
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description