We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in creating, repurposing and optimizing marketing content to further establish Ellevation's status as thought leaders in multilingual education while also overseeing and coordinating aspects of conferences, trade shows, user gatherings, and online events.
You will work closely with our Marketing, Sales and Partner Support teams to achieve Ellevation’s goals related to lead generation, district engagement and brand awareness. Most importantly, you will help thousands of educators take advantage of a solution that provides great value and supports their work with students.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Onboard and learn about Ellevation, and the work we do to improve outcomes for EL students.
- Become familiar with our product offerings, and our customer landscape.
- Understand the Marketing Team’s approach and how we work within the greater Revenue Team.
- Become familiar with how marketing content supports Ellevation’s brand awareness and growth.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Plan, write and send weekly ELL Community Brief emails to community members.
- Support the development and execution of marketing programs designed to generate leads and/or build brand awareness.
- Work closely with the marketing team to curate and repurpose existing content (including podcast episodes, videos, blog posts and more)
- Provide post-production and editing services for multimedia content like podcasts, videos, screencasts, etc.
- Manage Ellevation’s scholarship initiative
Within 6 months, you will:
- Manage Ellevation’s presence at state and national conferences, both in-person and virtual.
- Manage registration and communication for in person and online events.
- Create and execute promotional plans intended to maximize company exposure, produce sales leads and drive expansions.
- Oversee orders to and from fulfillment center for company swag and conference materials
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of marketing experience
- Self-starter and detail-oriented (you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and learn quickly)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask
- Experience in event planning, CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) and marketing automation software (e.g., Pardot) is a plus
- Experience with audio and video post production is a plus
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Language Learners (ELLs). Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations with a best-in-class data and instructional planning platform, resources to build teacher capacity, and student-facing programs to teach academic language.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with over 800 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
+ Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop (We are currently working 100% remotely due to COVID-19)
+ Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
+ Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
+ Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
+ On-site gym, game room and darts to support all levels of athleticism
+ Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!
Learn more about our team in our Culture Deck.
Here at Ellevation, we champion diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging. We strive to build a team that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values a range of ideas and opinions. We embrace all types of differences in the development of our organization. We are proud to have been recognized in prior years as “Best Tech Workplace for Diversity” from the Timmy Awards for investing in trainings around inclusive behaviors, microaggressions, unconscious bias, and fostering a culture of sharing educational resources across the company. We are encouraged by our progress, but there’s more work to be done.