Marketing Cloud Consultant at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!Summary:
Acquia is seeking a Marketing Cloud Consultant to provide enablement expertise to customers. You will be a dedicated advisor to several high-value customers. You will understand their business needs, offer ongoing guidance about Acquia's Marketing Cloud products, including personalization, email marketing, and customer data platform. As an ongoing advisor, you will run onboarding sessions, work with customers to set up campaigns, create reports, recommend best practices, and encourage continued adoption. The ideal candidate has a broad and deep background in marketing technologies, specifically web personalization, email marketing, and customer data platforms to help customers implement high-value use cases and marketing campaigns.Requirements:
- Understand a customer's business context and goals as well as influence their digital marketing initiatives
- Enlist help from internal Acquia resources to troubleshoot marketing cloud technical topics
- Provide strategic advice on topics such as web personalization, email campaign, and customer data best practices
- Connect customers with other subject matter specialists within Acquia and beyond
- Serve as your customers' advocates on internal Acquia teams
- Communicate with customers with clarity and courtesy – verbally, in writing, and via other communications tools such as video conferencing
- Coordinate efforts on projects across Acquia CSM and Professional Services resources, including advising on client-specific implementation in conjunction with Program Manager
- Efficiently juggle multiple requests from multiple customers
- Experience with marketing technologies: web personalization, email marketing, and customer data platforms
- Experience with the concepts of marketing segmentation.
- Proven record of providing customer relationship management with excellent customer satisfaction
- Understands why user experience design is an integral part of a great customer experience
- Looks at digital marketing opportunities through a "data-first" lens
- Seeks to identify, analyze, and solve problems systematically rather than solely by intuition or instinct.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager and how it works with SaaS marketing technologies
- A passion for marketing and for helping Acquia build lasting value for customers
- Strong problem-solving skills, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Ability to efficiently prioritize a large number of competing requests
- Performs work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind while not compromising the integrity of the work
- Excellent interpersonal, team cooperation, and communication skills
- Listens and probes to understand, diagnose, and understand what matters most to others, values the input and insights of others.
- Experience with personalization, email, and customer data platforms
- Digital consulting background
- Experience delivering marketing solutions to large enterprises (Fortune 500, multiple government agencies, etc.)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.