Marketing Campaigns Manager
As a Marketing Campaigns Manager, you will:
- Demand generation – develop marketing campaigns that drive demand for our products in different industries and regions
- Campaign development – Develop high quality integrated marketing campaigns with multiple asset components (email, nurturing campaigns, website, social, SEM and display advertising etc.)
- Campaign analysis - Define, measure, and optimize campaign metrics including campaign impact on pipeline and revenue, achievement of individual program goals, and achievement of tactical goals.
- Partner with product, marketing, and sales teams to shape campaign themes that meet short- and long-term profitable growth objectives
What we look for:
- 5+ years in a demand gen or digital marketing role
- Proven experience developing cross-channel marketing plans with quantifiable impact
- Experience working with sales and business development teams
- Superb attention to detail, personal organization and project management abilities
- Highly motivated to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience using marketing automation, preferably Marketo
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Experience with Google Analytics, or similar web analytics tool
- Enjoys a fast-moving environment working among engineers, software developers and creative marketers
- You want to join a team that is fun and driven to succeed
- A culture that values learning and teaching, humility, data-driven decisions, and "just doing things"
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k); parental leave; commuter benefits; unlimited vacation; and more
- Perks: Casual dress, fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, fitness perks, and more
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence. To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.