Marketing Campaign Manager
Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data.
Today, more than 900 school systems use Panorama to tackle critical challenges such as serving all students equitably, ensuring all students are on track to graduate, and helping every student develop social-emotional skills like growth mindset, self-efficacy, and social awareness. We serve school districts of all shapes and sizes, from New York City, Dallas, and San Francisco to Brookline, Waltham, and Framingham. Panorama’s investors include YCombinator, Spark Capital, Google Ventures, Ashton Kutcher, Mark Zuckerberg, Yale University, and Owl Ventures.
Panorama’s Marketing team is essential to making Panorama one of the fastest growing products in education.
As a member of our small team, we expect that you will lead significant and critical efforts around demand generation, customer acquisition, and revenue growth. There is no established playbook for successful “B2B” marketing in education, and we hope you will share our eagerness to learn from other industries and constantly experiment.
What We Are Looking For
- Must haves:
- 2-5 years’ marketing experience in B2B or K-12 (or comparable experience)
- Strong skills in campaign planning, execution, tracking, and experimentation (e.g. A/B testing, designing trials of new marketing channels)
- Demonstrated experience and skills across demand generation activities, such as producing and promoting webinars, email marketing, promoting content, advertising, and lead nurturing.
- Excited to work at a fast-growing startup - “all hands on deck”, moving quickly, always learning
- Experience using best-in-class marketing tools, such as HubSpot, to execute your work and learn from campaign results
- Passion for improving education opportunities for students and eager to develop deep knowledge of K-12 education
- Data-informed approach to marketing and strong analytical skills
- Strong collaborator with proven track of cross-functional collaboration with sales and other functions.
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.