Marketing Automation Specialist at The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for helping The Predictive Index achieve ambitious growth goals by helping the Sales and Marketing teams achieve their demand generation and revenue targets through the achievement of operational excellence. This individual will be responsible for executing on the continued development and evolution of the tools that support PI’s revenue operations - specifically supporting the marketing team and their growth plans.
We’re looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and driven professional with a previous background optimizing marketing automation tools and processes. This individual will work with a team of Revenue Operations Specialists supporting the growth and optimization of our sales and marketing tech stacks.
- Partner with the marketing team to generate and execute on strategies designed to increase demand for our products and services.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support a rapid testing culture throughout our marketing tech stack, while maintaining integrity and structure of our marketing automation database.
- Enhance and optimize our marketing automation tools to effectively increase key marketing metrics: website views, prospect conversions, and Marketing Qualified Leads.
- Work with the marketing team to develop strategies for nurturing existing prospects with the goal of converting prospects into qualified leads and in generating upsell/cross-sell opportunities for existing clients.
- Assist the Revenue Operations Manager with developing a tracking and attribution strategy to measure sales and marketing performance in an effort to drive B2B marketing efforts.
- Collaboratively with a team of Revenue Operations Specialists, manage our evolving revenue operations technology stack through the optimization of current technology along with the implementation of new technologies.
- Provide support to Sales & Marketing team members in triaging feature requests and through the resolution of reported bug/issues.
- Document marketing and sales processes, scope out process changes for new technologies, and proactively recommend ways to enhance existing processes.
- Align with the business intelligence, marketing, and sales teams to support the reporting of key metrics.
- Support key initiatives and special projects for the sales and marketing teams to assist with the attainment of revenue goals.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- 1-3 years of experience of working to customize and enhance marketing automation platforms and tools (we’re a Pardot shop, but previous Pardot experience is not required) within a B2B SaaS company
- Previous experience and knowledge of Salesforce; previous experience with Salesforce configuration is not required
- Knowledge of B2B sales concepts and marketing funnel with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and to collaborate across departments
- Self-starter and autonomous; ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done
- Ability to work collaboratively and respond quickly to changing needs and opportunities
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.