Marketing Analytics Associate
We are seeking a highly motivated and self-directed Marketing Analytics Associate to join our Analytics and Strategy team. As a critical member of the team, you will leverage your talents, critical thinking and creativity to ensure our managers and executives are well informed with data driven insights and reporting to make the most important business decisions to achieve our business goals.
Why Carbon Black?
At Carbon Black, you’ll have the chance to make an impact in the ever-evolving cybersecurity space. Our advanced technology tackles even the toughest challenges and stays ahead of the latest threats. If you want to join an agile fast growth company that’s building leading edge cloud based security solutions, then Carbon Black is the place for you. Driven by passionate people who are dedicated to making the world safer, led by a world class leadership team and enabled by a market leading product, it’s no wonder we’ve been named a “Top Place to Work” by the Boston Globe for four consecutive years. Join us!
Why You Matter
Reporting to the Manager of Analytics & Strategy, this role will be a critical member of the team managing the Marketing reporting cadence, providing critical business analytics to the management team, and supporting the development to our management reporting system. This role will also provide important support to the team during our Go To Marketing Strategy development and Annual Planning processes.
What You’ll Do
- Define and develop a measurement and KPI framework for functional marketing teams; Deliver actionable insights to optimize program performance.
- Management cadence – managing the production and communication of our marketing analytics reports to our agreed management cadence, ensuring timely and accurate reporting and analysis to management and executive teams.
- Marketing reporting evolution – addressing specific reporting and analytics needs, evolving our marketing reports to an even higher standard to address the evolving nature of our business and the needs of our most senior stakeholders, providing data driven insights to support critical decision making.
- Support customer and account based marketing – develop regular reports for performance tracking and conduct analysis around customer journey mapping and segmentation.
- Supporting Strategy and Planning – this role will also support key aspects of our GTM Strategy process and Annual Planning process.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, or Social Sciences built upon a strong foundation of academic excellence.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills combined with excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
- A passion for achieving excellence, working collaboratively as a team to share new ideas, research new ways of working to resolve critical business challenges.
- Preferable to have experience in marketing analytics, reporting and analytics systems, expert in excel with strong numerical skills.
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security, leveraging breakthrough prevention technology to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. With more than 13 million endpoints under management, and more than 4000 customers—including 30 of the Fortune 100—the opportunities are massive and exciting. With 1000+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the Cb Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.