Marketing Analyst at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
We’re a team of high-performing, metrics-driven content creators, social media and market influencers, digital strategists, and conversion specialists. We are motivated by challenges and get excited to solve complex problems in creative and innovative ways. We love to laugh, have fun, and are passionate about our company, our products and our mission. Our team is expanding, and we are looking for other marketing innovators who share our passion to join us.
What you will do:
- Create and maintain a weekly “book” of Marketing KPIs related to pipeline development, performance of campaigns, and lead-to-close performance, website traffic and conversion, etc.
- Be responsible also for analyzing marketing data as described to flag areas performing well and areas that needs attention.
- Perform regular analyses on the ROI of key Marketing initiatives and associated spend
- Research and provide market data to assist in creating company investor and sales presentations
- Perform market sizing analyses to support planning around verticals, geographies, customer penetration, etc.
- As you become the expert with the metrics overtime, you’ll also learn to make recommendations for performance improvement
What you will bring:
- You are intelligent, and possess a keen eye for detail, with the ability to excellent communication, flawless organization with superb analytical skills
- You’re savvy when it comes to learning new technologies and passionate when it comes to reporting, metrics, and utilizing applications to generate reports
- Marketing sizing and analysis of KPI's/ROI's marketing activities.
- Strong excel/pivot tables/dashboards
- You have experience using Salesforce and Tableau
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description