- Support the Agency Strategy team on bespoke client projects such as loyalty program recommendations, campaign strategy work, and guest behavior and insights work.
- Work with Data Services and Account Management to identify opportunities to improve performance across our client base. This will include – but certainly not be limited to – analyzing trends in guest behavior, campaign performance, loyalty program ROI, and cross-channel transactions.
- Generate best practices and resources that enable our Account Management team to have strategic marketing and loyalty program-related conversations with clients.
- Flawlessly execute client campaigns leveraging LevelUp’s segmentation and campaign engine.
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with SQL
- Proactive and detail-oriented, with a knack for problem solving
- Strong communicator and cross-functional team player
- Outstanding ability to analyze data and churn out actionable insights
- Passion for helping brands better understand and influence customer behavior
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, economics, or other analytical disciplines
- Experience in the fast-casual restaurant industry and/or in a client-facing digital agency role
- Deep knowledge of customer engagement programs across various industries – restaurant, retail, travel, etc.
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation platforms, and BI tools
- Proficient in SQL
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips.
- Incredible benefits package 100% paid for by the company including Medical, Dental, Vision, Medical Deductible Reimbursements, Disability & Life Insurance, Optional Life Insurance and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) with company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone allowance
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Generous and Fair Parental Leave
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)
About Us LevelUp connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp's partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone. Based in Boston, MA. LevelUp is backed by leading investors such as Google Ventures, Highland Capital and JPMorgan Chase and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Equinox, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea & sweetgreen. LevelUp is used by over 12MM customers paying at over 100,000 locations nationwide. LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.