Manager of Performance Marketing, Remarketing at EverQuote
As the Manager of Performance Marketing, Remarketing, your job will be to build a deeper connection between EverQuote and our consumers through multiple contact channels. Day to day, you will work to understand our consumers through mining our database, using external resources and leveraging the knowledge of co-workers. With this knowledge, you will build and monitor campaigns that move consumers through the purchase funnel while providing value to them every step along the way.
The ideal candidate blends complementary skills including being driven, analytical and collaborative. You will combine the ability to plan out complex projects with the capability to pivot as new data and opportunities are discovered. You will be asked to combine rigorous analytics with the art of consumer-focused marketing. In addition, our team flexes within a scrum methodology to achieve short and long-term goals.
- You will own the results for a consumer cohort from their first day as a customer through long-term loyalty.
- You will design marketing and analytics projects, develop results and leverage insights to create or refine marketing for your consumer group.
- You will be hands on with our databases using SQL and/or Python to develop the insights you need to deliver a better and more profitable consumer experience.
- You will develop multi-channel campaigns (Email, SMS) targeted at specific consumer needs intended to move consumers through our consumer purchase product funnels.
- You will be given increasing autonomy as you prove increasing mastery of impacting consumer behavior.
- 2+ years of experience in a direct marketing/CRM/email marketing driven organization.
- A proven track record of understanding consumer needs through analysis.
- Expertise in email principles (design, build, and deliverability) and email best practices (A/B testing, campaign design, etc.)
- A strong ability to work cross-functionally on projects involving multiple stakeholders and bring them to completion successfully.
- Demonstrated analytical and technical ability including a practical knowledge of SQL
- Project management experience- you can take a nebulous question, scope it out, create a clear project plan, and execute in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to transition quickly and effectively from developing a plan to executing a campaign to conducting analysis.
- A drive to get to solve problems and unafraid to ask questions
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.