Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, partners, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
We are searching for our next Partner Marketing rockstar to build and execute marketing programs and scale the impact from our Partners and their customers. You will own the demand for a large portion of Toast’s revenue, support the scale of Toast’s marketplace and grow innovative new eCommerce and Local Partner-based programs. You will be a critical marketing contributor who will help Toast accelerate its growth across the restaurant industry.
You will work regularly with Business Development and Sales leadership and leverage your understanding of Marketing and Sales to help us build a better foundation, innovate and scale. You get excited about building new relationships, working in high performing teams, and using data and insights to drive revenue.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Responsible for scaling the impact and revenue from our Partner's and their customer base - an audience that represents a large portion of Toast’s market.
- Build go-to-market programs through partners across the entire lifecycle of a customer, including: demand generation, brand awareness, customer marketing, pricing, sales enablement and more.
- Execute digital campaigns through Marketo and track and measure performance through Looker
- Scale innovative partner programs like Toast’s Marketplace, which aims to be the one stop shop for all restaurateur's needs, dual-sided products like Toast’s Restaurant Card that drive revenue for Toast and its partners, and Affiliate Programs that are digital in nature.
- Own budget, targets, and build roadmaps to scale the team’s impact
- Work with Business Development to build new partnerships that will advance Toast’s GTM objectives, grow our API monetization and revenue share strategy, and scale Toast’s ecosystem in parallel with our product vision
- Work in a high-growth company alongside a talented bench of fun and friendly marketers - with tremendous career growth & upside
Do you have the right ingredients* (Requirements)
- Seasoned marketer with experience across partners, field, digital, and content
- Experience running indirect/ channel marketing programs
- Proven track record of building new partnerships or driving alignment across complex organizations
- Creative thinker who can develop innovative, dual-value, GTM programs with a focus on lead generation and revenue
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and data analytics tools such as Tableau and Looker
- Experience enabling and incenting Sales organizations
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience scaling PRM or Affiliate tools, like Impartner or Impact
- Experience working in the restaurant industry.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
At Toast, we believe that the success of our business and our customers comes only with the success of our employees.
Our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are empowered to succeed, Toast succeeds in achieving our mission to enable our community of restaurateurs to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals. At the heart of this is our hospitality mindset of ensuring everyone feels welcomed and included, and our Toast values and behaviors that best define who we are as Toasters.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.