Manager, Paid Social at Klaviyo
Why You Should Join the Performance Marketing Team
Do you love social media with a keen eye for data and analytics? Can you tell the differences between Facebook and Twitter’s algorithm with an uncanny ability to run massive, error-free campaign volumes? Can you recite all the different ad formats and data assess across each platform? If so, we’re looking for you to join our fast-growing Performance Marketing team. As a Manager, Paid Social, you’ll have ownership of expanding our Paid Social Media footprint while constantly looking for new opportunities to scale our reach and increase campaign efficiencies. You’ll recommend media investments, scale/expand audience personas, build/optimize a full marketing funnel program—all directly delivery against Klaviyo’s ambitious goals this year and beyond!
The marketing team is special — a collection of powerful misfits, passionate doers, creative strategists and insatiable dreamers. We’re looking for people nothing like us to make our diverse group more diverse and broaden our collective thought.
Our customers aren’t simply special. To us, they are our lifeblood. They are entrepreneurs. Parents. Providers. They put their livelihood on the line every day to make their dreams come true. Our customers are inspired and inspiring. We have helped over 65,000 of them grow and yet we have millions more people to serve and work to do to get there.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Design, execute, and maintain evergreen Paid Social global campaigns on self-service platforms inclusive of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Gather and analyze campaign performance, leveraging platform data and marketing analytics to inform in-flight optimization tactics and deliver future recommendations
- Architect ambitious test plans across targeting, creative, platform, ad format, landing page experience including expansion into new emerging platforms
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization including Brand, Lifecycle, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Self-Serve Growth, Web, and SEO
- Provide ongoing actionable insights including presenting wrap reports with key learnings and best practices to stakeholders
- Oversee and manage the overall global budget for paid social including forecasting, daily pacing, budget tracking and budget allocation/shifts by platform
- Stay up to date on digital marketing trends, emerging channels and new ad products to be our pulse on the constantly evolving social media landscape
- Ensure best practice and innovation including acting as Paid Social SME responsible for knowledge sharing across capabilities and teams
Who You Are
- 7+ years of media planning and buying experience with a minimum of 4 years of hands-on management of paid social campaigns on self-service platforms
- Strong understanding of platform algorithms, ad products, optimization lever, limitations and roadmap of FB, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. Pinterest, Reddit, Snap a plus.
- Knowledge and direct experience with creating, trafficking, tagging and optimizing across platforms against brand, intent and direct response metrics
- Understanding of paid, earned and owned social strategies and tactics- and how they all work together
- Advanced Excel experience with ability to manage complex data sets across multiple sources e.g. Google Analytics, Salesforce
- Excellent organizational, time management and collaborative skills with ability to project manage across multiple teams with confidence and expertise
- Ability to look ahead to build and expand a (global) team to stay ahead of growing demand
- Comfortable in a fast paced, agile and high growth environment with ability to navigate gray areas by developing new process and streamline workflows
- Programmatic experience a plus
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.