Manager, Customer Lifecycle Marketing
The Toast Customer Marketing team is responsible for driving product upsells and adoption, while increasing brand advocacy by delighting our customers throughout their customer journey. As part of the team, the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager will enable our restaurant customers to thrive with Toast’s digital ordering suite of products.
In this role you will be responsible for value maximization programs for existing Toast customers, influencing growth and product adoption of Toast Online Ordering and the Toast TakeOut app. You will need to be a creative self-starter and highly competent in working cross functionally within the organization to build new programs in a rapidly growing vertical.
- Build a scalable restaurant onboarding experience for Toast Online Ordering and Toast TakeOut to optimize the guest experience and drive module success in the first 30 days.
- Develop testing strategies and execute campaigns to drive product adoption.
- Lead nationwide restaurant enablement for Toast TakeOut to empower restaurants to first-time orders on the app.
- Work closely with Customer Success team to drive alignment on the customer journey, enabling the Restaurant Success team to help customers derive the most value from their Toast system.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to develop customer segments and build automation that drives customer success and renewals, maintaining a low churn rate.
- BA/BS required
- Marketo (or other CRM) and Salesforce experience required
- 2-5 years experience in B2B marketing, specifically driving customer advocacy and product adoption initiatives
- Strong copywriter and verbal communicator
- Ability to work effectively across the organization, especially with Customer Success, to influence priorities across multiple stakeholders in different departments
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment