Manager of Consumer Marketing at Akili Interactive Labs
As Akili’s Manager/Sr. Manager, Consumer Marketing, you will support the development and execution of a successful go to market strategy for EndeavorRx, our flagship product, targeting the caregiver audience. This is a great opportunity for an accomplished consumer marketer to bring a groundbreaking product to market that will change the way people think about medicine.
- Execute on a multi-channel marketing plan to support the launch and growth of EndeavorRx
- Support the development of consumer paid media campaigns and brand/owned media
- Oversee EndeavorRx.com experience, ensuring a best in class UX, and continued addition of relevant content that’s driving towards conversion goals
- Collaborate with and support Akili’s Sales team to achieve target prescription and revenue goals
- Collaborate with Marketing’s Product and Brand lead to help optimize our CRM journey from conversion through to retention goals
- Lead the operations for social media moderation policy that’s managed by BAM to ensure timely and helpful responses to all consumer messages directed at EndeavorRx’s brand channels
- Have a pulse on the social conversation and sentiment of EndeavorRx and lead plans to address themes in everyday initiatives
- Ushers marketing assets through the PRC process using Veeva PromoMats, and advocating for the work in a regulatory, legal and medically compliant way
- 5-7 years in-line brand marketing and launch experience, understanding of the therapeutics space preferred but not required
- Experience supporting B2C or DTC products at high-growth companies
- Experience in establishing the building blocks of a brand, including positioning, messaging, targeting and campaign development
- Successful development and execution of digital-first media plans, with track record of metrics driven optimization
- Understanding of regulated environments and the ability to navigate medical/legal/regulatory review process
- Demonstrated success managing agencies and external partners to deliver breakthrough work
- Strong budget and project management skills
- Working knowledge of marketing and sales enablement platforms (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Social Studio, Veeva PromoMats, etc.)
- Intellectual curiosity; ability to confidently challenge the status quo
- The ability to operate and drive initiatives in an often ambiguous environment
- Creative and innovative mindset; not afraid to take measured risks
- Aptitude for strong cross-functional collaboration
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.