Lead Strategist at Perficient
At MedTouch, we help healthcare organizations develop digital solutions to address business problems. As the Lead Strategist, you will work with hospitals, health plans, and similar organizations to develop customer-centric digital solutions that deliver ROI. You will define audience needs through interviews and use that data to develop personas and customer journey maps to tell the story of the healthcare consumer experience. You will conduct competitive analyses and surveys; work with client stakeholders to develop KPIs, and present your strategic recommendations to clients. You will guide healthcare organizations to develop long-term digital marketing growth plans and help position them innovatively in their markets.
Ideally, you will have worked with healthcare clients, particularly hospitals, in the past. If not, you have a solid background in leading client strategy sessions and have a passion for improving the healthcare experience. With the support of our Director of Strategy, your insights and strategies will continue to mature our discipline and your guidance will inspire our clients to reach their full potential.
Lead clients through strategic discovery:
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to build personas and journey maps, and to understand the nuances of specific audience sectors.
- Understand and use client data to create effective stories that demonstrate value.
- Ask “have you thought about this?” questions – unlock opportunities to expand clients’ strategy.
- Collaborate with the Accounts team to direct and set clients’ strategy.
- Create a culture of service excellence, understanding our clients’ needs and advocating for their perspective in internal meetings.
- Develop site structure, navigation and full sitemaps for clients.
Deliver valuable strategy offerings:
- Plan and direct strategy work plans that identify and meet clients’ needs and integrate MedTouch services.
- Develop monthly or quarterly client strategy reports or workshops to continuously raise the bar for clients’ strategy.
- Create executive reports and scorecards to demonstrate your strategy recommendation.
- Travel to meet clients and prospects onsite 1-2 times per month that average 1-2 days each.
- Review client proposals and SOWs and present to clients on ROI, vision, and executive reporting.
Build our internal strategies:
- Collaborate with our Director of Strategy and internal creative teams to build reusable client offerings.
- Stay up-to-date with changing technology and leverage the evolving MedTouch service catalog for our clients.
This role is just right for you if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience developing digital marketing strategy plans, agency experience preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience with healthcare systems or healthcare-focused industry.
- The ability to provide thoughtful and thought-provoking delivery of complex and personalized strategies that build clients’ confidence and pique their interest for more.
- Expert ability to produce thoughtful journey maps, personas, competitive analyses, and scorecards.
- The ability to reproduce a catalogue of solutions for client needs and maintain a general understanding of all things digital.
- Talent in building relationships, leveraging collaborative relationships to achieve objectives.
- An innate ability to identify digital trends, predict their impact, and preemptively provide strategic solutions for clients.
- An insatiable desire to learn and passion to improve the lives of patients.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degrees always welcomed.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.