Junior Content Marketing Writer at LeanIX, Inc.
As a junior content marketing writer, you’ll join a growing global editorial team that delivers high-quality content to help drive the success of LeanIX. This role requires a strong understanding of how to use relevant content to tell stories that support the customer’s journey. You’ll write and publish blog posts, white papers, case studies, email campaigns, landing pages, and more to drive conversions to our product.
The content you develop will help us set the voice of LeanIX to ensure the global consistency of the tone and brand. If you are creative, can write on deadline, edit, and are detail-oriented, we want to talk with you.
- Help content team research new topics and pitch new ideas that impact the enterprise architecture industry and our core audience (CIOs, enterprise architects, and cloud architects) using a variety of sources
- Write clear and relevant content that resonates with the customer journey
- Implement SEO best practices to ensure copy is optimized for organic search
- Submit content to the editor for feedback and approval
- Use the Content Management System to draft and proofread content before publishing
- Work with the graphics design team to help illustrate content using visuals
- Collaborate with the social media team to promote content on social channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Help cross-functional teams with copyediting requests
- Minimum of 1-3 years of B2B writing experience as a creative content writer, copywriter, content marketer or a similar role with an established portfolio of published work
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Experience conducting research and interviews of internal and external sources
- Able to meet deadlines while paying close attention to details
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Experience with developing creative copy for marketing programs including email nurture campaigns a plus
- Ability to work closely and collaborate with global cross-functional teams within the marketing and sales departments
- Hands-on experience with tools including HubSpot, Google Analytics, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce, SEMrush, Seismic a plus
- BS/BA degree in journalism, communications, English, marketing or related field