At connectRN, we believe that nurses and nursing professionals are the heart of healthcare. Using our disruptive technology, our community of caregivers design their own work schedules, tap into new career opportunities and connect with a global network of clinicians. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
We’re looking for a new Connector to join our leadership team by heading User Growth! We are closing a year of rapid growth and looking ahead to another accelerating year. As our Growth lead, you are eager to take on ambitious goals, to think outside of the box, and have a ‘no task too big or too small’ attitude. You have a passion for truly getting to know our users and deeply understand their motives, dreams, and ambitions. You have experience driving projects from idea to execution, developing omni-channel user acquisition strategies, and leading a highly engaged and productive team.
- Own our market-facing brand strategy
- Make efficient investment choices as part of an omni-channel marketing strategy
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to set company strategy, goals, and plans over a multi-year time horizon
- Lead the design, creation, and delivery of creative content with a focus on digital channels and collateral
- Build (recruit, mentor, and develop) a world class growth team
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment filled with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Significant experience in marketing or high-volume user sign-up
- Proven track record of increasing growth and conversion metrics throughout the marketing funnel
- Demonstrated expertise in leading a complex operational function
- Core understanding of data-driven marketing strategies and decision making
- Ability to effectively communicate mission, vision, and goals to internal and external audiences
- A self-starter attitude and a passion for working in fast-paced environments
- 100% Employer-sponsored benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Ability to work from home as needed (We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Flexible time off policy
- Free gym on-site
- Free parking
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.