Growth Operations Associate
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for an entry level Growth Ops Admin to fill a brand new role and play an integral role in scaling Toast’s rapidly growing business. You will join a dynamic GTM Strategy and Operations team that is the “go-to” team for GTM, providing administrative and process support to optimize territories and make sure all of our Service Level Agreements are being met! We are a collaborative team that takes our work seriously and has fun doing it. The success of the GTM Strategy and Operations team directly impacts the revenue streams of the company. As such this role is an opportunity to join us at a groundbreaking moment and truly make an impact. For the right candidate, this is a career defining opportunity.
About this roll*:
- Build territory management, prospect processing, and sales reporting capabilities to optimize sales performance
- Design and document the standards and rules of engagement (ROE) that direct how Toast Sales staff engage with the customer and each other
- Maintain reporting tools and databases, and manage ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and our Operations teams, providing high-quality operational support
- Maintain, enforce, and report on Service-Level Agreements between teams
- Continually identify opportunities to improve productivity, leveraging automation and system improvements whenever possible
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- BS/BA with 0-2 years of experience
- Extreme attention to detail and meticulous organization
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to work closely with our Business Systems team to improve Salesforce workflows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Bread puns encouraged but not required