Growth Marketing Specialist
ezCater is the only nationwide online marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $22 billion market. Our 2M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings and events. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners and Iconiq Capital, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019, and we’ll get there - even more surely if you come help us.
This role focuses on the supply side of our marketplace—caterers and restaurant owners. You’ll be the marketing owner of all cross-sell and upsell activities to our partner network. You’ll enable our partners to drive revenue by adopting new products and services, which fuels customer acquisition and growth for ezCater and our partners.
What you’ll do:
- Create demand for new product offerings within ezCater’s partner network of 60K+ restaurant owners using targeted email marketing, direct mail, and other programs. This is a cross-channel role—use the best tool to drive the outcomes we need.
- Create a recurring stream of new customers for ezCater and our partners by enabling our partner network to adopt and use online tools for growing their businesses.
- Grow participation in our native advertising product, driving per-order revenue.
- Have 3+ years of digital marketing experience. You’re a digital native that understands the entire marketing stack. Experience using email marketing to driving outcomes is a plus.
- Appreciate analysis as much as creativity. You’re up for getting nerdy with SQL (if you’ve never touched it, we’ll teach you) one minute, and writing engaging email copy the next. You’ll use both sides of your brain every day.
- Know how to “just figure things out” and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives.
- Be kind, adaptable, and intellectually curious.
What you’ll get from us:
Importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get:
Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, gym reimbursement, a great office smack-dab in Boston’s Downtown Crossing, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
Please include your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for ezCater, and why we’re a great fit for you.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.