Growth Marketing Manager at Klaviyo
Klaviyo is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager, this person will be responsible for driving growth through the Self Serve funnel focusing on in-product and SMS optimization and monetization. Growth PM’s will optimize the users experience throughout the course of their lifecycle journey. This person will identify audience segments and target via omni-channel experiments in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and others. The ideal candidate has a strong track record in cross functional communication, analytical thinking, understanding customer motivations, project management, and is able to take on a proactive approach towards these initiatives.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Partner with Analysts and Data Scientists to dig into large data sets across the customer lifecycle to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities to grow the business
- Design A/B experiments (and other statistical testing methods) with data-driven hypotheses, to identify new audience opportunities
- Monitor and optimize ongoing campaign and product funnel performance
- Influence cross-functional partners (Product, Engineering, Design, Analytics, Marketing) and advocate for resourcing and alignment on behalf of the team
- Set the strategy for your area of experimentation, including targeting, customer touchpoints, and metrics
- Be accountable for key performance indicators of the reach and impact of your experiments
- Present your results and recommendations to leaders and help drive next steps
Who You Are
- 3+ years B2B experience in Growth, Business Ops, or another analytical role in tech, finance or consulting
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of statistics and probability
- Strong working knowledge of user funnels and conversion cycles
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact
- Ability to influence and work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams
- Cultural alignment will be an important element in this person's success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.