Growth Marketing Manager at Neural Magic
Neural Magic is an early stage deep learning software company pioneering a new way for organizations to use deep neural networks without requiring specialized hardware accelerators. Founded by an award-winning team of professors and engineers out of MIT, Neural Magic is a venture-backed company headquartered in Davis Square, Somerville, MA.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to own our demand generation strategy. You will develop and execute integrated marketing programs and campaigns to ensure our clients successfully adopt, use, and evangelize our product. You’ll help our team reach the next level by providing quantitative insights into strategies to increase our product growth. You will implement product-led growth tactics to drive product adoption. Your decisions will have a high impact on Neural Magic’s growth strategy. If this sounds exciting, apply below.
Growth Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create growth-focused marketing campaigns that exceed targets for marketing and product qualified leads
- Plan, build, and execute marketing campaigns (organic and paid) to acquire more users, optimize activation, deepen engagement, and drive conversion
- Own the weekly demand generation calendar
- Consistently optimize freemium funnel through ongoing testing
- Evolve marketing strategies by leveraging new tools & industry best practices
- Ability to think strategically and desire to dive in and do the work
- Work closely with Sales, Product, and Customer Success to ensure we generate high quality leads that convert into monthly active users and loyal paying customers.
- 3+ years of demand generation and digital marketing experience, preferably in the software industry
- Experience with product-led-growth marketing strategies
- Experience designing and managing high-quality integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, preferably Hubspot
- Proven ability and willingness to work cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Customer Success, and Product
- Must be extremely analytical and data-driven
- A quick learner interested in gaining experience in the machine learning and software industry.
Visit our careers page to learn more about the perks of working at Neural Magic.