Hometap empowers current and prospective homeowners to access their home's equity without the burden of debt. Our first product allows homeowners to tap into the built-in value of their home to do the big-ticket stuff that makes life better: start a business, renovate their home, get out from under crippling debt, pay for college tuition, or help family members.
We’re on a mission to make homeownership less stressful and more accessible by treating homeowners like CEOs of their household, and to make home equity investing as common as borrowing to finance a home is today. We also aspire to build a long-lasting, durable financial technology company that makes a positive mark on the Boston economy and beyond.
Hometap makes investments in homes, buying an equity stake against the home’s future value. For homeowners, this is a simplified, sensible alternative to mortgage debt and monthly payments. For investors, this is a new asset class, allowing them to participate in the multi-trillion-dollar residential real estate market without the obligations and downsides of homeownership. We’re scaling rapidly and we have begun expanding our platform to support forthcoming products, complex data science-driven pricing, and investment structure permutations. Our solution leverages advanced data and analytics as we create best-in-class experiences for our homeowners as well as our business and asset capital partners.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to own and drive our paid social and display advertising strategy. You’ll play a critical role in driving the continued growth of Hometap by building awareness for our brand and acquiring new homeowner leads.
As Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll bring a strong sense of ownership and a commitment to driving Hometap’s targeted results. You’re an expert at leveraging key platforms including Facebook and Google Display Network, and have a track record of building and scaling successful digital advertising programs. You’re someone who loves to stay on the pulse of the latest in digital advertising, constantly thinking about and executing on opportunities to scale and improve the efficiency of programs.
What You’ll Do
- Own and drive our paid social and display advertising strategy
- Drive a robust creative and targeting testing agenda for these channels from ideation through execution
- Analyze and monitor channel and campaign performance, identify trends, and make changes to optimize performance
- Evaluate media buys and negotiate deals and contracts with publishers and other vendors
- Partner with and leverage internal teams to support the development of your programs. In particular, you’ll work closely with our copywriter and Design team on the development of new ads
- Manage relationships with advertising platforms and vendors, and work closely with our digital agency
- Systematically keep tabs on what our competitors and other “smart” advertisers are doing and what we might be able to learn from them
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience managing digital marketing programs, ideally in a B2C tech-enabled business or an agency
- Proven track record of achievement in delivering against goals and driving meaningful impact
- Strong analytical skills and comfort in a data-driven business environment; strong Excel skills are a must
- Can develop creative/copy tests with a mindset of optimizing our creative/copy for ongoing performance improvement
- Self-starter with an ownership mindset and bias towards execution
- Ability to multitask and stay organized while doing so; comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and is not afraid to pivot
Our Team & Culture
At Hometap, we pride ourselves on being Owners -- of our jobs, our output, our careers -- and Good Neighbors -- we believe helping each other means helping the company, homeowners, and investors succeed.
Equally important to your skill set is what you bring to our team and business. We are looking for a creative thinker who looks for opportunities within challenges, rolls up their sleeves to get things done, values collaboration and communication, and embraces the Homeowner-first mentality. Critical to our mission is being thoughtful in everything we build. If you’re someone who embraces this builder mentality, you’ll be right at home here.