Growth Marketing Manager - Brand Engagement at Embark Veterinary
Love dogs? This is the place for you!
Discover your dog more than fur deep with the most comprehensive DNA test on the market. Designed by world leaders in dog genetics, in partnership with Cornell University, the Embark DNA Test tells owners what breeds make up their pets, how to prevent future possible health problems, and what features and traits their pet might have. Help us end preventable disease in dogs and improve the lives of pets and their people through genomics.
Embark is the only dog DNA test using a research-grade DNA microarray, letting us give our customers the most accurate and comprehensive results on the market. More importantly, it allows us to do ongoing research into the genetics of dogs, which are a fantastic population for genetic discovery due to selective breeding over time. Our research focuses on mapping new traits and diseases, improving personalized veterinary medicine, and developing new breeding programs to eliminate preventable diseases in pets.
Interested in joining? We're looking for highly motivated and driven employees who will help us stay on the cutting edge of creativity and innovation in the fast-growing consumer genetics space.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will help (re)define our growth strategy. Leveraging the power of offline and online media you are a creative problem solver who looks for ways to cut through the noise and deliver sales growth. You’ll work to develop campaigns that level up the brand while driving awareness and engagement. You are a passionate brand champion and expert storyteller who is as comfortable developing a channel strategy as you are negotiating a buy or delivering the nitty gritty details.
In this cross-functional role, you'll work with designers, marketers, and scientists to run experiments in your channels and beyond. This is a new role on our team, so you’ll have the ability to flex into green-field projects and build something from the ground up as well as scaling already-proven channels.
- Own and manage a variety of branded direct channels both offline and online including podcast, radio, TV, experiential, and video.
- Drive efficient customer acquisition while creating brand awareness and building positive brand consideration.
- Leverage consumer insights to concept and deliver innovative brand campaigns that delight, drive sales, and level up the brand experience.
- Craft hypotheses and tests that build the experiment and learnings playbook.
- Participate in strategic planning with senior leadership, ensuring that day-to-day and near-term work aligns with our long-term strategy.
- 5-8 years of experience in branded direct marketing and campaign management with a track record of high growth with a positive ROI.
- Consumer e-commerce experience required.
- 3-5 years experience with offline and online channels, especially podcast, streaming radio and video, with a track record of finding innovative ways to connect with customers.
- Ability to craft brand stories and develop advertising that both connects with customers and drives them to action.
- Exceptional organization and project management skills with the ability to make sure complex projects are delivered on time, on budget, and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience defining and measuring success using marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Tableau.
- High level of curiosity and investigative mindset with attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Sense of humor and team-first attitude.
What We Offer
- Dog-friendly office
- Perks tailored for dog lovers including subsidized dog-walking services and paw-ternity leave
- Startup perks with big-company benefits
- Competitive salaries, all-inclusive health care, and equity participation
- A flexible vacation policy along with paid maternal and paternal leave
- Fully-stocked office snack bar and regular office events
- New iMacs and MacBook Pros
- Continuing education including attending conferences
Embark Veterinary Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.