Growth Marketing Analyst at Jobcase, Inc.
One of the Boston area's fastest growing technology companies, Jobcase is the only social media site dedicated to empowering the world's workforce. Jobcase is a social media platform that connects our 100 million+ members to each other and potential employers.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst to be responsible for driving the strategic vision and tactical execution of online marketing campaigns, with the goal of expanding our brand reach and increasing the size of our member base.
What you’ll be doing here:
- Applying the scientific method to the development of AB tests and MVA experiments, along with the execution of member acquisition and/or member marketing campaigns across channels including: Search Engine Marketing, Display, Email, Phone and/or Social Media networks.
- Monitoring key performance indicators, make data-driven recommendations, and advocate for internal resources required to drive the continued member growth via their respective marketing channel(s).
- Delivering insights and hypotheses that are informed by both competitive and web analytics.
- Breaking down ambiguous problems by defining key success criteria, and developing data-driven and prioritized roadmaps to deliver results.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders in business development, product, design, and engineering to ideate and drive forward the biggest growth ideas.
About you and your skills
- Results-oriented, seasoned data expert who thrives on identifying and executing growth opportunities
- An advocate of using data to make business decisions, build business cases and support campaign optimizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or similar required; MBA or other Masters degree a plus
- 1+ years of work experience in online marketing, online advertising, member acquisition, web and/or database marketing analytics
- Expert proficiency in SQL and Excel and the ability to work with large datasets
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Python and/or R a plus
- -Solid experience in online marketing disciplines with a strong emphasis on growth-hacking and generating high ROI
- Affiliated partner of MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, CSAIL
- 100% medical and dental coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym membership
- Boston Business Journal Best Place to Work every year since our launch in 2015