We are looking for someone to step into a newly created trainer role on the growing digital marketing team at ASICS Digital. This role will own the creation of a global training program on marketing tools and technologies for ASICS marketing employees around the world. The goal of this role is to drive increased adoption and use of our new marketing tools. A successful candidate for this position is a very strong verbal communicator and is very thoughtful regarding how best to work with people from various and international backgrounds. They will take initiative to become a power user of ASICS' marketing tools (even if you don’t come in with previous knowledge). They are detail oriented - tracking everything - and able to prioritize and bring a positive energy to a fast-moving team.
As a newly created ASICS Digital office, you will be exposed to many digital functions and be an integral part to ASICS’ digital strategy. The ideal candidate isn’t afraid to dive into new areas, ask questions, over communicate and truly enjoys learning new things.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build innovative digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global Ecommerce platforms, and other digital services that inspire people to move, get fit and stay healthy.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert on all marketing tools and technologies both platforms that ASICS has already invested in
- Continuously research new tools and functionality popping up across the market
- Point of contact for regional marketing managers for their global marketing tools
- Tracking and reporting on adoption and best practice usage of marketing tools to provide strategic guidance of further enhancement and usage
- Managing access and governance of marketing tools
- Frequent trainings of tools - from basic to advanced
What You've Done
- 3-5 years of marketing or digital experience
- Experience using different marketing tools and technologies (i.e. Google Analytics, Domo, Tableau, Sprinklr, Brightedge, Facebook Business Manager, etc.)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly integrate in intercultural surroundings
- Ability to have a flexible schedule as you will be working across multiple global time-zones
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.