Field Marketing Manager at Interactions
The Field Marketing Manager will develop the marketing strategy and define the mix of marketing programs and content to drive awareness and pipeline, generate new revenue and accelerate the sales cycle within key target accounts, act as the primary liaison between Sales and Marketing to drive Account Based Marketing (ABM) initiatives for those target accounts.
- Partner with Sales Directors, Solutions Consultants and Business Development Representatives in cross functional teams to create and execute target account strategy for SD’s top 25 accounts. Work within the team to drive marketing strategy, messaging and programs that will effectively drive demand and accelerate the sales cycle.
- Plan, create and execute highly targeted Account Based Marketing (ABM) activities that help drive and advance sales opportunities for assigned accounts - including targeted campaigns, events, email and BDR outreach, direct mail, advertising, content and other programs.
- Act as the primary liaison between sales and marketing. Work closely with marketing, sales, and other organizations to ensure pipeline acceleration goals are achieved.
- Monitor, track and report on engagement of assigned accounts and results across all programs and campaigns; make recommendations based on analysis of results.
- Develop industry and account specific presentation and support materials, including slide decks, print and web content, and vision clips. Define and create post meeting follow up materials and leave behinds.
- Prepare account and vertical specific materials (slides, 1-pagers, infographics, etc.) to support the sales process working with content and product marketing teams as needed. Determine appropriate collateral, content / articles, and other materials.
- Create email copy and scripts for BDR team to apply; educate the team on best practices and use of various materials.
- Manage and track program budget.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 8+ years of external facing marketing experience with a focus on technology.
- Deep experience in marketing into enterprise level clients and working closely with sales organization.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM).
- Experience with relevant software applications including Salesforce, Hubspot, Engagio and other marketing automation tools.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, and develop and apply new approaches, programs and techniques.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to act on your feet and make critical decisions.
- Solid track record interfacing with internal & external constituents.