At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
We’re looking for an experienced and creative event producer to join the Markforged events team. You’ll work with us to create experiences that delight internal and external audiences, enhance our brand, and expand our events program around the globe.
Working closely with teams across Markforged — including Marketing, Design, Leadership, Engineering, Communications, and many others — you’ll be a key part of building and growing our global events program. You’ll own the strategy and execution for some of our most visible events, ensuring that we deliver unique and thoughtful experiences every time.
If you’re someone that thrives while leading big cross-functional projects, obsesses over the attendee experience, and enjoys brainstorming creative event concepts as much as perfecting the tiniest details, we want to hear from you!
We're looking for people who have:
- At least 3 years demonstrated experience in events/tradeshow management
- Large-scale event production experience (1000+ people)
- Demonstrable experience developing event strategy and tracking the right metrics
- Superb communication and problem-solving skills
- Budget planning and projection experience
- Able to demonstrate a firm grasp of ROI for each event
- Experience working with the logistics team and working through global logistics challenges
Bonus points for:
- International event planning experience
- Proficiency in managing digital event assets (email, website, etc.)
- Experience planning employee events and conferences
- Project management software
Read Full Job Description