Event Coordinator at DataRobot
DataRobot is seeking an energetic and positive person with a passion for event management to join our events team. The primary focus of this role is to assist in the planning and execution of tradeshows, conferences, and special events. This position is best suited for a strong "multi-tasker" that is able to prioritize effectively and work efficiently under deadlines.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and support all aspects of event management and production:
- Event promotion and registration using marketing automation software
- Registration and logistics for DataRobot participants traveling to conferences and events
- Content and program development
- AV production
- Vendor management
- Management of collateral and promotional materials
- On-site execution
- Ensuring leads are uploaded into the CRM system and followed up on by the sales teams
- Conduct post-event reporting
- Control costs and understand budget requirements
- Lead load post event
- Help manage the calendar for all events DataRobot organizes and participates in Assist with planning and execution of user conferences, dinners or other face to face
- Help manage the calendar for all events DataRobot organizes and participates in
- Assist with planning and execution of user conferences, dinners or other face to face
- Work closely with a cross-functional marketing team including BDRs and sales.
- 2+ years’ event management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A quick-thinking problem solver, finisher.
- A team player, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and clearly identify priorities
- Proven communication skills, detailed oriented and meticulous
- Social media and integrated campaign skills/other marketing experience of interest.
- Ability to travel 40-50% of time
- Flexibility to work weekends and off hours when neede
- Experience with user conference planning a strong plus
- Experience with open source communities or data science is a strong plus