Enterprise Marketing Associate at edX
edX seeks an Enterprise Marketing Associate with a strong business and customer mindset to market great products to edX learners. Your efforts will support organizations that need to provide high-quality education to their workforces at scale.
This unique role affords the Enterprise Marketing Associate an opportunity to be part of building a new business (edX for Business) that delivers on-demand solutions to help companies grow and thrive. The edX for Business platform supports companies of all sizes to upskill, reskill, and train their workforces with the highest-quality content available from top institutions, in subjects relevant to their businesses today and in the future.
In this role, you will develop creative sales enablement and customer-focused marketing materials. As an Enterprise Marketing Associate, you’ll plan, execute, and measure data-driven campaigns. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally to ensure we “keep the lights on” with respect to our most important assets and processes.
- Create sales enablement and customer marketing assets (ex: e-newsletter, sell sheets, pitch decks, battle cards, videos and demos, custom requests)
- Provide support for regional marketing efforts (regionalized assets/collateral; create display assets and targeting for Lead Gen team; region-specific webinars, case studies, etc - LatAm, Europe, India)
- Plan, execute and measure marketing campaigns and other activities to drive brand awareness and sales opportunities
- Support edX For Business presence at industry events and trade shows through the sourcing of booth assets, collateral, preparation of presentations, and other activities
- In collaboration with the Marketing Ops team, oversee edX for Business website to ensure accuracy and add new information, pages, and features
- Create and maintain asset library for social and display teams
- Support product feature roll-out and promotions
- Create and support ticketing systems, knowledge management systems and other processes for efficiency and to drive alignment and awareness across the enterprise team and the broader organization
- 3-5 years in a marketing-specific role
- Hubspot conversant - able to create email campaigns, landing pages, set up dashboards and more
- Strong writing skills - data-driven sales enablement, marketing copy
- Familiar with marketing campaign development and measurement
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Strong project manager
- Strong working knowledge of our tech stack, which includes Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, G Suite, and Tableau
- Experience in higher education or education technology
- Experience inside a SaaS-based, B2B organization
Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.