Display Marketing Manager
ezCater is the #1 online - and the only nationwide - marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $23.9 billion market. Our 3.8M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners, Iconiq Capital, and Wellington Management, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019 and $2B in 2020, and we’ll get there – even more surely if you come help us.
If you’ve led sophisticated, ROI-measured display and paid social programs that drove dramatic growth YoY - at scale, this job is for you. We’re well down that road, and see a ton of opportunity down the road.
What you’ll do:
- Lead our display and paid social marketing programs to acquire new customers and retain existing through Social Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Marketing, ABM and more through a B2B / B2C lens.
- Work cross-functionality to optimize the customer journey, from discovering new volumes of traffic, to increasing SOW from our existing customers, all in an effort to increase downstream bookings.
- Use ROI analysis (LTV/CAC and payback period) at a granular level: by audience segment, by platform, by geo, by campaign, right down to the creative or targeting criterion to maximize outputs.
- Understand how multi channel and device impact the customer journey. Develop and execute campaigns that target all of our existing segments across platforms leveraging attribution to help drive better outcomes.
- Partner with all customer marketing teams to ensure values and messaging is applied consistently throughout the partner journey. Work in conjunction with social and pr to leverage opportunities when appropriate.
- Have 5-7+ years' experience in digital marketing with a deep experience leveraging data to drive outcomes.
- Think deeply about customers and understand what motivates them throughout the buying process.
- Have significant accomplishments in: 1) Display leveraging programmatic and direct media buying. 2) Paid social advertising on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
- Understand how customers move cross channel and device throughout the customer journey, thinking holistically not channel first.
- Be creative enough to appreciate ad copy, analytical enough to grasp the data science, and technical enough to understand how integration and attribution should work.
- Be passionate about insane growth – within our culture of humane behaviors and sane working hours.
- Be a team player that works exceptionally well cross functionally, with the sole focus of driving better outcomes.
What you’ll get from us: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, sane working hours, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, gym reimbursement, a great office smack-dab in Boston’s Downtown Crossing, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
Please include a cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for ezCater and why ezCater is a great fit for you.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.