Everbridge is seeking a dynamic and experienced Director of Product Marketing to help drive market awareness and adoption of our leading critical event management solutions. In this key role, you will work with Sales, Product Management, Marketing Communications, and Demand Generation to drive differentiated positioning, messaging and associated programs that generate demand for our market leading products.
We’re looking for someone who understands B2B buying cycles in the large enterprise, and has a passion for helping keep people safe and business running. You will be directly contributing to our corporate strategic goals and marketing initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Lead and execute Go-To-Market product marketing plans
- Generate content for product marketing materials
- Support Sales with tools and collateral material for new product releases
- Work with customers to identify their needs and ensure the message is communicated to the Product team
- Help identify Beta users for new product releases and work with the product team to relay feedback • Run a team of at least 2 direct reports
- Work cross-functionally with lead generation, customer marketing, marketing operations, sales and the product team
- Define target market for product launches: segmentation, buyer personas, and key elements of differentiation including value messaging
- Work closely with Demand Gen/Programs team and provide market strategy support in developing effective acquisition and partner campaigns/programs with direct results
- Ensure messaging adoption and alignment across marketing and go to market channels and programs.
- Be responsible for execution of revenue generation initiatives Requirements
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years combined product and growth marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies within B2B
- Execute and utilize market research
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with customers, internal teams with the ability to drive cross-functuional work
- Strong storyteller
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description