Director of Product Marketing
Do you have a passion for transforming healthcare with sophisticated analytics? Boston Health Economics ("BHE") brings healthcare analytics within reach for some of the biggest names in life sciences and healthcare and is looking for a Director of Product Marketing. The right candidate will be an experienced product marketing leader with a passion for bringing new products and releases to market. If you have experience in developing strategic go to market plans that clearly communicate the features and benefits of new products and releases and expertise in creating content that generates product awareness and demand, let’s talk. This position is full-time in our Boston office (remote candidates not considered).
BHE is one of most significant voices in healthcare analytics. With over two decades of experience, BHE provides novel solutions to allow the world’s largest life science companies, health plans and provider groups to better understand the clinical outcomes and value of various patient care strategies. BHE’s market-leading platform transforms the way analysts from diverse disciplines answer complex and critical questions and make insightful predictions. Thanks to $78M in new investment from some of the leading healthcare private equity funds, we’re poised to accelerate our growth and are looking for the right leaders.
Key Business Requirements:
- Product positioning: Define target market for product launches and new feature releases including segmentation, buyer personas, and key elements of differentiation including value messaging. Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing and product development teams to create strategic go to market plans
- Product launch strategy: Develop go to market plans including communications strategies for internal and external audiences based on product roadmap. Communicate the value of product, how it works and use cases.
- Sales enablement: Build sales enablement tools that allow BD team to articulate the value of BHE’s products. Understand the details of products and prepare sales team to effectively sell them.
- Demand generation: Create content to generate demand for new product and features, including targeted email campaigns, demo webinars and other.
- Market intelligence: Develop expertise on the buyers journey and communicate it throughout the company. Work closely with product management to understand and gather customer, competition and buying trends – weave trends into product marketing plan and tools
- Market awareness : Create content including newsletters and blogs that inform customers about the availability of new product releases, and educate them on how to get the most value from them.
- Cross collaboration: Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing and product development teams to create strategic go to market plans, for analytics products and new releases.
- 7 or more years of experience in product marketing with demonstrated levels of increasing responsibility
- Strong storyteller – able to tell a compelling story to the market that articulates how BHE products solve their problems
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Ability to distill product’s value proposition into messages that resonate with target audience
- Ability to manage and drive cross functional work with multiple business groups including sales, data science, product management and others
- Track record of getting things done – whether it means as a sole contributor or as part of a team
- Experience in healthcare data analytics or consulting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required, MBA or appropriate graduate degree preferred