Director, Product Marketing
Director of Product Marketing
As Director of Product Marketing you will lead the team responsible for the positioning, launch strategy and ongoing demand for HubSpot’s entire growth platform including product marketing for the free CRM, Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, as well as our ecosystem of integrations, apps and extensions.
This is a highly cross-functional role in which you’ll get to work closely with each product general manager, the product team, marketing, sales, services and support globally. You’ll also work with HubSpot’s founders and executive team to bring the product message to main stages like HubSpot’s annual INBOUND event.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Orchestrate large scale launches, working with the broader marketing team to reach millions from our events, livestreams, and publications
- Lead a team of market researchers, product marketers, competitive analysts, individual contributors and managers
- Use market research to define and evolve the way we position our products in the market
- Coordinate with recruiting and internal teams to recruit, hire, and train new team members
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your team so they are able to achieve their career goals
- Manage day-to-day operations, goal setting, career development, performance management, and growth of team members
We are looking for people who:
- Are skilled storytellers able to develop a compelling, differentiated and memorable narrative for any product, and coach others to do the same
- Can interpret usage data or market research to make decisions
- Excel at working across teams, harnessing disparate motivations to achieve a shared goal
- Have experience developing a team of direct and indirect reports of varying career levels
- Will become fascinated by our customer base and motivated by their success.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.