The Director of Performance Marketing is an exciting new part of our growing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) team at EverQuote! We’re looking for a high energy, analytical leader who is passionate about driving efficiency and effectiveness through technology and process improvement. This exciting role will develop roadmaps, plans and campaigns centered around channel growth within SEM.
- Own the growth plan for the Search Engine Marketing team with a strong focus on the consumer experience and landing page optimization
- Develop ad copy and creatives to reach our customers with relevant and compelling messaging.
- Layer audience strategies to existing targeting model to reach the right customer at the right time, helping us bring in high quality traffic.
- Create website workflow strategies that produce a coherent user experience for SEM traffic.
- Work cross-functionally within EverQuote’s internal stakeholders in traffic, engineering, product and distribution, and serve as a customer champion for search marketing.
- Develop, plan and execute on growth projects. Overly communicate results and insights to both vertical leads and functional leads.
- Provide mentorship to junior level analysts on all things SEM.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 4+ years of relevant Search Engine Marketing or digital marketing experience
- Mastery of Google Adwords and Bing
- Comfortable with data and analysis, You know your way around a SQL query and aren’t afraid to get in the weeds to answer your questions
- Practical knowledge of how to build and manage demand generation campaigns and workflow processes
- Experience of producing reliable and regular reporting dashboards/presentations
- Highly motivated self-starter focused on delivering results
- Ability to quickly understand EQ technologies and systems from an end-user standpoint
- Committed to teamwork and personally accountable
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.