Director of Partner Marketing at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Own the Partner referral new customer acquisition number by scaling and driving improvement in key partner programs.
- Lead the entire Partner Marketing team; own budget, grow and hire world class talent, and build roadmaps to scale the team’s impact.
- Build lead sharing programs with partners by creating data sharing agreements, sales enablement programs, and incentive programs to drive greater attach (cross sell) of products.
- Create world-class co-marketing programs that non-linearly scales lead generation and brand awareness, and serve as a critical arms of Content and Product launches.
- Work with Business Development to build new partnerships that will advance Toast’s Marketing objectives and scale Toast’s ecosystem in parallel with our product vision.
- Own the systems and reporting required to scale and correctly attribute partners’ contributions to Toast; owning our PRM and reporting in Looker and Salesforce.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Managed and scaled high performing teams
- Proven track record of building new partnerships and driving alignment across complex organizations
- Experience scaling PRM or Affiliate tools, like Impartner or Impact
- Campaign and co-marketing experience, preferably that drive lead generation
- Creative thinker who can develop innovative, dual-value, marketing programs
- Experience enabling and incenting Sales organizations to drive partner activation
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience working with Systems teams to optimize reporting across tools like Looker and Salesforce.
- Experience working in the restaurant industry.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required